A Typical Day at Little Bell Childcare Corporation
We provide child care Monday through Friday every week except for the days which we are closed as indicated here.
A daily schedule gives children the stability and security they need early on in life. That's why we strive to provide a stable framework that adds structure to our daily lives but also leaves plenty of room for spontaneous and additional activities.
Overview of the daily routine
LITTLE BELL DAILY SCHEDULE
08:30---09:00 Breakfast, Toileting, TransitionSong.
09:00---09:15 Circle Time. < Morning Song,Calendar, Weather >
09:15---09:30 Music and Movement
09:30---10:30 Learning Time < Base on Social Studies or Science Theme >
1) Themescan last 2 week to a month, Non fiction books should be used
2)Children should be asked questions. Thereshould be discussions about
3) There should be an activity based on the theme. Worksheet or art work
10:30---11:00 Center Time < free choice >
11:00---12:00 Language Arts.
* Poetry can be used to teach letters and rhyming words
* Activity based on letters, worksheets, art work /marking
* letters with clay or object.
12:00---12:30 Lunch Time, Toileting.
12:30---13:00 Library Guide Time.
13:00---14:45 Nap Time.
14:45---15:00 Music and Movement.
15:00---15:30 Snack, toileting
15:30---16:30 Math < Number of the Week >
1) Counting Skill 10 ect…
2) Activity with number and representation of number in objects
3) Creating patterns
4) Sorting of objects by size color, ect…
16:30---17:10 Mandarin Learning time < basic Chinese, songs Poetry...>
17:15---17:30 Center Time < free choice > Clean Up, Toileting, Goodbye Song.